1959 Dodge Coronet 2 dr sedan

Guest Mooky

Guest Mooky

Hello, for your consideration I have a 1959 Dodge Coronet 2 door sedan for sale. This car has a 326 poly engine with push button transmission. rust on brow above lights and spots in floors and on rockers only...comes with new heavy gauge rockers full length, in the box new. need's fuel tank. motors spins but I have not had it fired up. has dent in passenger side fender but is an easy one. rolls well and will need to be trailered. I am asking for $1500 / or best offer..I would hate to but i would consider selling just the body and chassis minus the engine and transmission for less money to an interested party...this would be a shame to break up a near complete original 2 door. I bought this car with out a title but with bill of sale and have his information somewhere..I will include a bill of sale at time of purchase. I can help with loading and for gas money i would help arrange a U-haul trailer rental and would meet you within a 100 miles of cars location..thank you very much in advance for your time and reply..Mike Bill's force sale...can't keep them all anyway right?

am sure a bit of info on general location of said vehicle would help..most will only consider a car near them..others will never ask the specific question if it is not in the ad though it could be 10 miles away..and of course...a picture would go a long way to sweeten any ad..

• 3 weeks later...