Thinking of selling....

Guest sconnors

Guest sconnors

Testing the waters found another vehicle and am considering selling my Buick. It's a 1950 Buick Special Model 41D. I've invested well over $13,000 in it and am open to offers. Specifics on the vehicle, 63,000 miles, new paint, wiring harness, brakes, carpeting, radio just refurbished by Alan Kris, too many new parts to list.The car has the straight eight 248 engine with the Dynaflow, and optional directional signals for that year. This car was originally from Oklahoma and spent most of its life in Oklahoma and Texas. It was repainted last year and there was no rust found anywhere on the car. It has a brand new battery, brand new door sills. This car drives like a dream and has a current New York State inspection sticker. Please contact me for more information. I am open to all offers. I can be reached at 413.822.0348 See the pictures in the classified section.

Scott,

Try posting this on the AACA Buy / Sell forum and the Buick Buy / Sell forum. It would give you better visibility on looking to sell it. Good Luck!

Guest sconnors
Scott,

Try posting this on the AACA Buy / Sell forum and the Buick Buy / Sell forum. It would give you better visibility on looking to sell it. Good Luck!

Jim,

I have it in the Buy/Sell section also..not bites yet...