Hey all

Guest bigsho60

Guest bigsho60

Hi everybody. It's been about 6 months since I have been on here and back then, I was looking at buying a classic car. I ended up getting a new job and had to go away for 6 months to train (oh boy!). Well now I am back and looking for a classic car to restore. I'm 22 yrs old and have loved classic cars ever since I can remember. I particularly love the older 50's lead sleds. Right now I am actively searching for a car to restore, and the first thing I thought to do was come here. I've got more questions than answers and found this site to be very helpful. I keep looking through all posts and am finding a wealth of information. Thank you to all for tis. It is proving invaluable to me.

Back in December when I joined, I was going to join the AACA, but never got around to it. Someone had sent me a link or something to join, but alas, I have lost it. Would anyone be willing to send me the link again? Well I look forward to hearing from you all and I will probably be posting in the Buick section seeing as how those cars seem more in abundance to restore. I would appreciate any helpful advice for a novice beginner. Again, thank you guys for the previous help and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks,

Bigsho