Need vlave springs

According to the chart; the number I need is GT-34 and the part # out of the Desoto parts book is 306538. If anyone has any info on the height, width and how many pounds at the install height and when the valve is open; it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

According to the chart; the number I need is GT-34 and the part # out of the Desoto parts book is 306538. If anyone has any info on the height, width and how many pounds at the install height and when the valve is open; it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

Found another part # VS 180

So sorry....my eyes are going bad.

Hopefully this is what you need, if not let me know and Ill see what else I can dig up

post-48869-143139061182_thumb.jpg