1923 buick parts needed

Guest Kaddman

Guest Kaddman

Need a timing rod adjustment assembly (the one that attaches from end of steering column and goes over bell housing to the distributor). I also need a starter pedal. Anybody know where I can get these?

John

John,

I will ceck with someone I know to se if he has such a rod in his parts, But I am thinking no. If this is the rod that conects from the bottom of the steering, to change the spark advance, you may have to consider making, or having one made from one in use by others, Later years used cables, I believe. If this is not a show car and seeking to be original yoou might consider adapting a cable and knob under or in the instrument panel.

I will also check about a starter pedal.

John

Guest Kaddman

Leif, thanks for posting still trying to figure out how to post pics. I also need the little bass piece that screws into the intake manifold then the pressure line for the vacuum tube screws into that. I only have one and can't find the other one.

JK

Guest Darryl

Hi John

I have 2 starter peddles. I also have 2 engines, 2 transmissions and a lot of other parts for my 23-4-35. Sorry no linkage for the spark advance. If you still need a starter peddle let me know at darrylkerry@sbcglobal.net.

Darryl

Go Packers