Needed - '64 plain wheel covers (2)

RivNut

I'm in need of a couple of 1964 Riviera wheel covers as shown below. The stainless part doesn't have to be in great shape as long as the plastic centers are in good shape - not cracked, no peeling paint, no scratches.

Thanks, Ed

$(KGrHqJ,!j!E6+)O-GMrBPjzYHzpfg~~60_57.JPG

<TABLE id=v4-41_tbl class="tg-tb tg-clp" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" height="100%"><TBODY><TR id=t_r_v4-41_0><TD id=t_c_v4-41_0 height="10%" width=42>$(KGrHqJ,!j!E6+)O-GMrBPjzYHzpfg~~60_39.JPG</TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_1><TD id=t_c_v4-41_1 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_2><TD id=t_c_v4-41_2 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_3><TD id=t_c_v4-41_3 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_4><TD id=t_c_v4-41_4 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_5><TD id=t_c_v4-41_5 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_6><TD id=t_c_v4-41_6 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_7><TD id=t_c_v4-41_7 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_v4-41_8><TD id=t_c_v4-41_8 class=tg-td height="10%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Zooms.gifs.gif

Closer but still a ways to go yet. Foud out that not all AZ cars are rust free. I've got some work to do on the floor boards. Around the bolt holes for the front seats closest to the rocker, there's some rust. I found the braces filled with AZ dust, it must have trapped some moisture at sometime because there's a couple of small places on the braces themselves where there are some pinholes. I put the Sebring convertible seats in but don't like the looks of them; need to come up with something different. What I really need is a bigger garage. :D

Have you done anything with the Radar wheels yet?

Ed

I haven't done a thing with them other than look into machine work to make the bolt hole larger. And cost of caps. The cost of all that put a stop to putting them on. I could buy a set of new Supremes for about $75-$100 more than it would cost to run the Radirs. I still have them. If you want them back. You can have for what I paid you. I'll even deliver them