Check this out!!!!! NEW BUICK!

BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT.<P>Then,<P>SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT.....<P>I'd say I have a point to make, but Chrysler already has been making it for the last 10 years! cool.gif

Guest elk93001

Eh Uh err..must get car...must drive car...must have car.........Sorry, was temporarily mesmerized..<P>THEY HAVE GOT TO BUILD THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!

Guest John Chapman

A very elegant automobile... the fact that it should go like the hammers of Hell is just more fun....<P>An interesting point in the article: ?Buick was the quintessential American car,? he said. ?In the 1940s, you saw them all over the world ? even in the pages of National Geographic. I wanted this to be an exciting car that represented Buick?s heritage.?<P>This can be vouched for from the number of old Buicks I've seen in Asia and the middle East. There is a restored 30's vintage Buick four door pheaton in the Bahrain National Museum, if I recall correctly. And they are frequently seen in documentary photos of the period. Buicks were also pre-war favorites in Hong Kong and Singapore, where they were highly sought prizes of war for the Japanese. There are a couple of old pre-WWII Buicks running around in Nairobi, too (last spotted in the early 90's). And I don't think I couuld begin to guess how many late-model Electras, Roadmasters and LeSabres were on the roads of Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Oman when I was there in the early '90s.<P>It wouuld be nice to see Buick compete seriously in the world market again.<P>Cheers,<BR>JMC<P><BR>------------------<BR>John Chapman<BR>BCA 35894<BR> jmchapman@aol.com <p>[This message has been edited by John Chapman (edited 06-19-2000).]

After viewing the new concept car buick will be showing soon,all i can say is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! MOMMA! What the hell took you (Buick) sooooo long.There shouldnt even be a discussion,BUILD IT...NOW!!

• 2 weeks later...

If Buick could bring it in for under $35-40K they would sell them all day long. VW and Chrysler have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that retro styling, if done well, will have customers throwing money at you. I hate to be a realist, but I don't believe for a second that GM will bring back a Hi-Po 455 and put it in a stunning package like this. I sure hope I'm wrong because I would fight to be the first in line to buy one. Ed

OW!!!!!! MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BLINDED BY THE BEAUTY THERE WITHIN. BUT SOFT, HOW IT IS THAT THE INDUSTRY WILL REPLY.<BR>Please, I pray and beg, that they BUILD THIS ONE! It's been a long time since we've seen a car look this good! It's a SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>

• 2 weeks later...

The injection system is a TA single plane intake with injector ports welded into the runners and an aftermarket unit bolted to the carb area. It had TA stage 2 aluminum heads and a really nasty sounding cam It looks like ,if they can get the power to the ground ,it will run some GOOD numbers

OUCH!! That's more pain than a grown man needs to endure. What a car!<P>So what's the scoop on that fuel injection? Is that a costum fabrication, an adaptation of another system, or something Buick designed for the 455? Even if the long shot of producing this car never materializes, I'm thinking that a fuel injection kit for 455s would be a hot product. Anyone?