1940 Buick Super

I am recent purchaser of a 1940 Buick Super mild street rod. In process of starting to think about some upgrades. Wondering about the following:<P>What seats from a newer car would be an easy install?<P>Anybody make replacement door sills? Headliner/carpet kits? Grill?

• 3 weeks later...

Visit www.hamptoncoach.com for the interior. I received their brochure and samples for my 40 Buick and was impressed with what they offer. They wanted $246.00 for the original material headliner, which included the windlace and other materials. They also broke down the prices for the panel kits, seat kits and trunk kit. The entire interior package was around $2300.00

• 1 month later...

Bob's Buicks is in California and the phone number is as follows: Bob's Automobilia Box 2119 Atascadero California Phone 805 434-2963. An all around great dealer to deal with. We have only had great service from them. Cars is in New Jersey 205 Pearl St. P.O. Box 5 Phone number is 908-369-3666. Try looking in Hemmings Motor News for the grill for sale. Or try the Buick Bugle which is the monthly magazine for the Buick Club of America. I believe these people just do door sills and they do exact reproductions and they are expensive. The door sill dealer's address is as follows: Custom Handmade Door Sills located at 81 Graham Avenue North Haledon, New Jersey 07508 210-423-1196.

If you need a steering wheel done, let me know and I will give you the address for that. Hope this helps. Roly Lusted