Dodge Brothers Statistics?

DCE

I am wondering if there are statistics available on how many Dodge Brothers cars of a certain year exist today. Does the Dodge Brothers Club keep this information and is it available to members? If so, where I can I find it?

Thank you for your help,

Dale

The club does not keep that information and it would be impossible to know how many are left. The most that you could hope for is a roster of the club, but that changes. If there were very special cars made like two or three produced, you may be able to determine how many of those are left, but with the average production car, it would be very difficult to determine how many are left. When I was young I was told that only 4 or 5 1931 Dodge Brothers DH6 business coupes were still existing. Well, with the internet, I have found at least 20 that are still around. Some are hotrods, but they exist.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Would the roster of the Dodge Brothers Club be able to sort a list by year and body style of vehicle? It would be nice to know how many Dodge Brothers Members may own a certain year and body style of vehicle. I would be interested to know how many 1920 Dodge Brothers touring cars are owned by members.

Would the roster of the Dodge Brothers Club be able to sort a list by year and body style of vehicle? It would be nice to know how many Dodge Brothers Members may own a certain year and body style of vehicle. I would be interested to know how many 1920 Dodge Brothers touring cars are owned by members.

This is exactly what the roster does do, does all of this sorting and gives you name address and tele.# of the car owners.

I dont believe it is avail online anywhere but you would receive it when and if you join the club. If you are a club member and did not receive it contact them and I am sure they will send you one.

If you were more specific on what info you were looking for than maybe I could help

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

Thanks Jason, I am a member of the club and did not receive a roster. I will drop them a line and request one. Thank you for the information. I am in the process of a total restoration so knowing persons with the same vehicle may assist in making sure I restore to original specifications.

Dale