100 Years of GM in Australia. Out of Print Book

Jolly_John

I have an excellent condition copy of Norm Darwin's 2002 book, "100 Years of GM in Australia" for sale. This hardbound book numbers 364 pages. It is 8-1/2" x 12" in size. There are 18 color pages, and over 1500 black and white images throughout. This book is now OUT OF PRINT.

Here's a review from when the book was published a decade ago:

"100 Years of G.M. in Australia" by Norm Darwin deserves a standing ovation for this monumental hardbound book on the efforts of General Motors "down under."

In 364 pages, with profuse use of vintage black and white photos and color pictures of surviving cars, the author conveys the automotive spirit and challenges of the 20 century in his country. In fact, there are about 1,500 pictures and many had never been in a book.

Capsule information about key dealerships, detailed information about production sites, and loads of facts about the Holden connection are included. You'll discover the high performance Torana and probably learn quite a bit about Catercar, Buick, Cadillac, Vauxhall, Scripps-Booth, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and other makes attached to the operation. There is much to read about the Commodore VB to VX, HSV VL to VX, Camira and Gemini, plus assembled models.

This copy of "100 years of GM in Australia" I'm selling shows no signs of use, and would be difficult to tell from brand new. Again, this is an out-of-print book. I couldn't find any copies avaiable on eBay or through Amazon. The price is $108, plus the cost of insured U.S.P.S. Media Mail shipping. I will carefully package this book before sending it. Thanks. John

post-31491-143138868597_thumb.jpg