Rancho Riviera. Are they still around?

Guest Rob J

Guest Rob J

I've called over there 3 times in the last couple of weeks, and all I ever get is a voicemail. Have left messages each time for Larry to call me back, but so far, no dice. Looking for some parts.

Guest rsmalling

Hey Rob

I emailed last weekend and Larry got back to me the next day. So I know he's still around. He's a good guy. He use to live here near me in CA, Ive met him several times and bought some stuff from him.

rivieras60@aol.com

Edited by rsmalling
email (see edit history)

Guest carlbraun

I've got two emails into him now that go back two weeks. He, indeed, moved everything to NOWHEREVILLE, AZ and shipping any larger parts is almost out of the question...this proved to be the case with a fuel tank that Larry had to drive MILES to get to a shipping point.

I hope to hear from him soon but as of today...no dice.

Guest PunkRivi63

Ive been talking to Larry Daisy for awhile I was going to buy a Riviera from him but he lost the title. He gets back to emails usually in a day. Hes been very helpful and polite answering my questions for my last week 63 Riviera purchase. But im not sure how active he is in business anymore as he is a gentleman in his 70's. He did indeed move to Kingman Arizona. I will be making a run sometime in the short term (4 hours for me). Maybe i can help with larger shipping at some point since I will be going up there in person.