"Mark" from Classic Buicks. A stand up guy!

Guest Rob J

I placed a small order with Mark a few weeks ago, and received it in a timely manner. When I received the part, the manufacture had put the wrong sleeve in the bag. Called up Mark, and immediately he was aware of the problem and said he'd send me out the right sleeves. Sure enough, two days later, I receive them in the mail.

Thanks Mark, we need more vendors like you. I'll gladly be giving him more business in the future.:)

Rob.

Guest Kinmann

I absolutely agree! We need to report the good and the bad....I had the displeasure of buying a part back in September from a fellow and have never recieved it after several months of back and forth emails about it being sent, not being sent, hospitilazations, etc. It's not even funny....quite ridiculous.

However, it was a learning experience. I've mentioned his name a few times when discussing with individual people, and all but 1 has had the same experience or know of him and nothing had been mentioned about him on this forum.

I've given him a last chance effort to make it right. Supposedly, this time it has been shipped, but when pushed for tracking #'s, he conveniently is not around them, they are back at home, etc.

I will post my story, with back-up email's if my part does not arrive by friday.

I appreciate the post on Mark!

I've had great experiences with CARS, Inc. also...great service, always recieve my purchases within a few days.

Thanks again,

Kinmann