1964 Coral Mist Riviera Photo

Guest rayvaflav

Guest rayvaflav

A friend of mine thought that I might be interested in the screen saver that he added to his phone, he saw the photo on Facebook and thought that it was a great shot. I had to inform him that it was my car !

RivieraatFoundersTowerAIATour2011.jpg

Ask Al Schmidt to post some pictures of his '64 Coral Mist with the A8 engine option. It won Best of show at the 2011 Riviera Owners Annual meet in Branson. Outwardly, the two cars appear similar. You can't see the wheels or interior color, so I won't comment on them.

Ed

WOW!! Very nice color! Then I noticed the building in the background. My band used to play in the rotating club on the top floor. Ive got a white '65 that I drive around town quite a bit. Drop me a line at my email below when you get a chance.

Assuming you're talking about Nikz, that's where my wife and I went to eat the night I proposed to her: October 10th, 1999. I wanted to go back on our 10th anniversary and was sad when I read the building was being renovated for condos or something. Did they keep a restaurant up there?

And on the real subject, as I've mentioned before, I just love the Coral Mist. When I told my wife I wanted to paint my '64 that color while we were at the Branson meet she pointed at Al and said "He can pull that color off. You can't." I still may do it someday...

-BEP