Jump to content

Buckeye Jack


Recommended Posts

Recently acquired this Buckeye jack and was wondering if anyone can tell me what car it was for. I believe the guy I got it from had a '54 Ford but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for it. It has Buckeye Jack MFG. Company Alliance 0 BBOXF on one side and Buckeye Booster No. O PATD on the other. It measures about 8 3/8in. tall in the down position. Any ideas would be appreciated.Thanks!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest wombvette

These are the type usually seen on the larger cars. I cant answer specifically for that number. The #1 is used on 30-31 Cadillacs. and the #2 is Used on the 32-33 Cadillacs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...