Buick Roadmaster estate wagon custom woody

Guest 40series

Guest 40series

1991 Buick Roadmaster custom woody estate wagon. This car is a cherised and well maintained example with 130K accident free miles. Title is clear.

This car has power everything as a Roadmaster would. JVC CD player, custom wheels and new tires.

Since 6/10 The following has been done: new exhaust, new brakes, new tires, new belts and hoses, new egr, new thermostat and temp sensor. new o2 sensors, new battery, ne flex a lite electric fan, fuel filter, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. KYB shocks. custom window tint and more. Fluid changes always on schedule.

Leather interior and rear facing third row seat. 8 passengers capacity!

This car gets 26-28 mpg hwy and around 17 in the city. it is equipped with 5.0 fuel injected v8 and the 4l60e overdrive transmission. Also has a posi traction rear differential.

It does not leak anything or burn any oil. It will need the a/c recharged in the spring. This car will go anywhere right now and is well sorted. One of the finest examples of this model out there.

I am only selling it because I have finished the restoration of another one just like it and I do not need two of them.

I am open to reasonable offers and trades of anything of similar value or less value with cash. Email me with what you have. <!-- START CLTAGS -->

post-57250-143138693962_thumb.jpg

post-57250-143138693973_thumb.jpg

post-57250-143138693978_thumb.jpg