My New 2001 Park Avenue Ultra

Guest Knowltey

Guest Knowltey

Last Wednesday I finally had the opportunity to purchase a 2001 Park Avenue Ultra Heritage Edition to replace my 98 PA Ultra. My parents kept wanting me to get rid of it too, but I told them I was only interested in another Buick so it took a little longer than expected to find what I wanted. But we finally found it and I'm loving it.

My 98 sadly was mistreated by it's previous owner and had a lot of body damage, but made it to somewhere around 300K (broken odo)

Anyways, I will be getting some more pictures once I get my hands on a better camera. But for the moment here's the side-angle shot I took real quick.

Heritage Edition too, which from what I understand were the only 2001s with ventiports since I've seen 2001 Ultras without them.

gallery_1_24_51427.jpg

http://arinafans.com/uploads/gallery/album_24/gallery_1_24_51427.jpg

Edited by Knowltey (see edit history)

i own a 2000 buick park avenue ultra that i bought used. it has been the most reliable used car that i have ever driven, when bought four years ago for $2800.00, it had 174,000 miles on the odometer. it now had 255,000 miles, just had the brake rotors and pads replaced. next i will replace the spark plugs and plud wires, as the fuel mileage has drop some. use to get 27-28 mpg hwy, now it's showing 23-24 mpg hwy. uses alittle oil in between oil changes. charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor.