GROUP PURCHASE Glove Box Liners Window Felt Kits

Alan Faircloth

Atlanta Buick Specialties would like to show our appreciation and support for the Buick Community by arranging a group purchase on authentic reproduction window felt (or sweeper) kits. We believe that the group purchase prices listed here are well below existing prices from other vendors for same quality items. BTW, you should be aware that there are non-authentic reproductions available. The company that we have arranged the current group purchase with has such a line and the prices are about 40% cheaper. They are still good quality, just not accurate and correct round beaded premium reproductions. If you would like the cheaper kits, contact us directly for pricing. <P>For the 64 to 72 Buick GS and Skylark owners, we are offering a group purchase on AUTHENTIC round bead replacement window felt kits. These also are referred to by some as window sweepers. The kits are the complete 8 pieces needed for your car and include an inner and outer for the doors and the quarter windows. These are absolutely the BEST window felt kits available (I bought some from 2 other WELL KNOWN Buick Vendors and both were inferior to these!). I have found NONE that are as good, much less any better. You can buy cheaper kits (from us even) and save money, but I can assure you that they will not be factory correct nor of the same quality. These kits have been reproduced exactly like the GM originals using the CORRECT round chrome bead and not a flat bead (which is what some other vendors are selling). Even the packaging of these kits is awesome and reflects the high quality of this product and the company that makes it. <P>WE NEED 40 ORDERS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!<P>Pricing is as follows:<P>64 GS Skylark 2 door hardtop $48<BR>64 GS Skylark 2 door Convertible $48<BR>65 GS Skylark 2 door hardtop $48<BR>65 GS Skylark 2 door Convertible $48<BR>66-67 GS Skylark 2 door hardtop $65<BR>66-67 GS Skylark 2 door Conv. $65<BR>68 GS Skylark 2 door hardtop $67<BR>68 GS Skylark 2 door Convertible $67<BR>69 GS Skylark 2 door hardtop $68<BR>69 GS Skylark 2 door Convertible $68<BR>70-72 GS Skylark 2 door hardtop $68<BR>70-72 GS Skylark 2 door Conv. $68<P>64-65 GS Skylark Glove Box Liner $8.25<BR>66-67 GS Skylark Glove Box Liner $8.25<BR>68-69 GS Skylark Glove Box Liner $8.25<BR>68-69 GS Skylark w/AC GB Liner $8.25<BR>70-72 GS Skylark Glove Box Liner $8.25<BR>70-72 GS Skylark w/AC GB Liner $8.25<BR>63-64 Riviera GRAY GB Liner $9.50<BR>63-65 Riviera BLACK GB Liner $9.50<P>The prices above do not include shipping. No drop shipping is available, so the product is shipped to us and then we will ship it to you. We believe that $12 will cover the boxing, packing and shipping costs of each order regardless of whether you buy 1 window kit or several. If shipping turns out to be less......WE'LL REFUND THE DIFFERENCE! Payment may be made by either check or money order. We also are willing to accept credit cards, but must charge an additional 5% of your total purchase to cover the processing fees charged by the merchant service provider. The cutoff date for this offer is April 18. There is a possibility of delivery to the Nationals in Bowling Green if the minimum order quantity is quickly reached allowing us to place a 2 part order. That would save you the $12 shipping charge. <P>OUR LAST GROUP PURCHASE was on Pertronix units. We decided to do something a little different this time!<P>Contact us at <P>Atlanta Buick Specialties<BR>3640 Allyn Dr.<BR>Kennesaw, GA 30152 <A HREF="http://www.atlantabuick.com" TARGET=_blank>www.atlantabuick.com</A> <BR>atlantabuick@yahoo.com<BR>678-431-1408

Its not simple or easy (like changing oil or something), but I replaced the felts on my 67 without removing the glass. <P>As for quality of the glove box liners, I have not seen one personally as I doubted that they would be big sellers. But I will tell you this, if they are anywhere near the quality of the window felts, then they will be the best out there. I've compared these to the window felts from most every vendor and NONE were comparable in quality that I found. <P>Alan

• 2 weeks later...