FREE-to all BCA Reatta Division members

NYBobP

I have had a card printed up for the times when you see a Reatta you haven't seen before. It says "Hey, Nice Car!" on the front, and on the back has info about joining the Reatta Division of the BCA. It's perfect to go under the windshield wiper when the car is parked.

Just send me a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope and tell me how many you'd like. They'll go out right away.

Also, if you're not a member, check us out at Reatta Division of the Buick Club of America - Home

Reatta_postcardback.jpg.pdf

post-31730-143138650011_thumb.jpg

Edited by NYBobP (see edit history)

I have had a card printed up for the times when you see a Reatta you haven't seen before. It says "Hey, Nice Car!" on the front, and on the back has info about joining the Reatta Division of the BCA. It's perfect to go under the windshield wiper when the car is parked.

Just send me a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope and tell me how many you'd like. They'll go out right away.

Also, if you're not a member, check us out at Reatta Division of the Buick Club of America - Home

Bob this is a great idea. The BCA office had some cards printed up earlier this year and they sent all of the directors some. I sent the ones that I had to Ed Farnell and I am sure that he still has some. If Ed is out of them the BCA office should have more.

Chuck Kerls

booreattta@cox.net

• 2 weeks later...