1936 dodge pickup

Guest russellzimmer

Guest russellzimmer

need inside part of right front fender, the removeable part . also still need windshield rubber and door handles, if any one knows where i can get them please let me know. thanks

Try metro and Steel rubber products for the seals, I dont know if they offer them for your vehicle. I can help on the other except to watch e-bay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest russellzimmer
I have a set off 4 door sedan they may work ?

will you sell just the right one. give me a price one or both can you sent pic. where are located thanks russ

will you sell just the right one. give me a price one or both can you sent pic. where are located thanks russ

Hi Russ

yes I can shoot a picture of the inner fender parts this week end, and I would like to sell as a set,,,, make me an offer also these are a large part to ship so I will have to check shipping costs, thay are in good shape.

Edited by knobless (see edit history)

Guest russellzimmer
Hi Russ

yes I can shoot a picture of the inner fender parts this week end, and I would like to sell as a set,,,, make me an offer also these are a large part to ship so I will have to check shipping costs, thay are in good shape.

Hi Knobless

glad you can get a picture . these are for a buddy of mine, he is makeing a street rod with a 1936 dodge paddy wagon. check on shipping cost, and think about the price . and after the picture is up i will have him come look, i am sure he will buy the pair, at least they dont weigh a lot I will check back often until I see your next post

thanks

Russ

Russ here are the photos 36 Dodge inner fender wells, thinking maybe $100 for the set plus

shipping, need your location....thanks ...or would trade for set of 34 dodge rear vent windows just glass

frames have body frames.

Steve in Raymond,NH

http://forums.aaca.org/members/knobless/albums/1936-dodge/

Edited by knobless (see edit history)

Guest russellzimmer
Russ here are the photos 36 Dodge inner fender wells, thinking maybe $100 for the set plus

shipping, need your location....thanks ...or would trade for set of 34 dodge rear vent windows just glass

frames have body frames.

Steve in Raymond,NH

AACA Forums

HI Steve

we will take the set of inter fender wells. find out what it will cost to ship them, so I can know what the total cost will be,

they will have to be shipped to :

Russell Zimmer

4971 mount alverno rd.

cincinnati oh. 45238

let me know how you want handle the swap or you can call me at my house

at 513 347 3237 if you want to

Thanks

Russ

p.s. I will need your adress

Edited by russellzimmer (see edit history)