425 nailhead engines and transmissions for sale

Guest GMGUY455

Guest GMGUY455

I have 1 complete rotating assembly

and enough parts to build 3 complete engine/transmission drivetrains

2 th400m transmissions with converter

1 twin turbine with torque converter

everything down to brackets and pulleys

also have an orig. 2x4 set up finned valve covers(BUICK) on the side and the chrome dual snorkel air cleaner

I want to sell all of it in one shot

I will not part out the dual quad setup

call with offers

815 526 2348

Edited by GMGUY455
add a leftout part (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kansheib

Are you suggesting that I am a waste of time?

If so, I would suggest that you consider that I sent a message and did not receive a response right away.

So I found another 425 nailhead and bought it.

I am seldom able t get on this site, and to be 100% honest with you it is some of the attitudes that some of the guys have here that keep me away.

Such as, "keep it 100% factory or you are 100% wrong", "original is the only way", and "this guy is a waste of time because he didnt meet my expectations".

Had you responded right away to an enquiry when you had an item for sale, I may have purchased it. You didnt respond, doesnt make me a waste of time.

The guy that did respond got his $4500.

Have a great day.

Guest slimpick99

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the guy that is "selling" these parts.

Man - more drama on here than the Jalopy Journal. Who knew that was possible????

I am seldom able t get on this site, and to be 100% honest with you it is some of the attitudes that some of the guys have here that keep me away.

Such as, "keep it 100% factory or you are 100% wrong", "original is the only way", and "this guy is a waste of time because he didnt meet my expectations".

Not able or just don't try. If you spent a minimal amount of time at all on this site, you know that there are just as many custom car guys as "100% factory" guys. Most everyone is on a first name basis and offers help in whatever way they can whenever they can. I personally have turned quite a few acquaintences into what I'd call good friends.

Ed

Guest Rob J

That's strange, as I have never experienced a person with a bad "attitude" on this site. Perception is reality....