PARADE BOOTH

Guest FAMILY~AFFAIR

Guest FAMILY~AFFAIR

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THEY MADE A PARADE BOOTH FOR A 1969 BUICK ELECTRA 225 AND IF THERE WAS A DICAST MODLE FOR THIS CAR ALSO THANKS ;)

Guest my3buicks
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THEY MADE A PARADE BOOTH FOR A 1969 BUICK ELECTRA 225 AND IF THERE WAS A DICAST MODLE FOR THIS CAR ALSO THANKS ;)

there should be a soft cover with/for your convertible, if not, they can be bought reproduction.

And there is no diecast model of the 1969 Electra 225. A 1/25-scale 1969 Wildcat 2-door hardtop plastic kit or promotional model was the closest thing produced. At the present time, your only option is to have one of the professional model builders -- like Paul Hettick -- create a "scratch-built" model for you, but this would be an expensive proposition.

Guest FAMILY~AFFAIR

I DO THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I DO HAVE THE SOFT TOPP COVER BUT WAS TOLD THAT A HARD PARADE BOOT FROM A CHEVY OLDS OR BUICK FROM 1965-1970 WILL FIT MY BUICK SO I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE SURE BUT THANKS AGAIN FAMILY~AFFAIR

You might want to consider placing a "WANTED" ad in the BUICK BUGLE for a hard (fiberglass?) boot or shop the swap meets at a Buick Nationals.

There were "aftermarket" companies manufacturing the fiberglass ones..... whether for your year or model, I do not know. The reason I say this is because I bought a RARE 3-piece fiberglass parade boot for a 1954 SKYLARK, CENTURY, OR SPECIAL at the 1998 Buick Nationals in Danvers, Massachusetts. It is very well constructed and I am considering putting it up for sale. I have never seen another one like this......a unique item to say the least!

Al Mack

"1400 Miles West of Danvers"

You won't see me in Danvers this year.....once is enough to see some of the same 300 cars show up! :(

Guest my3buicks

Sounds like someone got their wires/info crossed. Most likely they were thinking of the fiberglass one that was available from Cadillac and Buick from 71-76 and often retrofitted to the other lines such as Chevy and Pontiac.

Guest FAMILY~AFFAIR

I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU GUY FOR ALL THE INFO ABOUT THAT PARADE BOOT ISSUES AND DICASTE CAR WE MY SON AND I ARE LOOKING FOR THE FRONT BUMPER BADGE AND THE TWO QUARTER PANNEL NAME PLATES ELECTRA 225 FOR A 1969 BUICK ELECTRA ANY IDEA AS TO WHERE TO FIND THESE PARTS THEY ARE SO HARD TO FIND AT A FAIR PRICE $$ THANKS SO MUCH FAMILY~AFFAIR

Edited by FAMILY~AFFAIR
SORRY MADE A MISTAKE (see edit history)