REATTA CONVERTIBLE SIGHTING ON TACONIC PKWY

NYBobP

On Thursday June 29th about 4:00 pm I spotted a white Reatta convertible on the Taconic Pkwy in NY, near Newburgh . Its was a NY plate ANM2962, The driver was a lady with blonde hair.

It was going too fast to see if it was a '90 or '91. I pulled along side and waved, then realized I wasn't driving my Reatta. She probably thought I was goofy (which is not too far from the truth), so if anyone knows this person, tell her the guy in the light green Lexus was not a stalker. Was just happy to see the car! ;)

Edited by NYBobP (see edit history)

And that, Marck, is why one should own nothing but Reattas [chuckle]. I've had 3 Reatta sightings while I was in the Caddy, so I resisted trying to get the driver's attention in those cases. Had one recently, pulled up literally right next to a white 88 or 89 (had the CRT) when I was in my 91. Youngish looking woman (early-mid 20's?) and it was late (10:30 pm or so), so I decided not to wave or give a thumbs up, thinking it might be misinterpreted. She did seem to take notice of the fact I was driving a Reatta, but apparently wasn't much impressed. Oh well. Nice to see a few around still, that's for sure.

KDirk

And that, Marck, is why one should own nothing but Reattas [chuckle].

I own nothing but Reattas, and I've never owned anything else! :D:D

Anyways, it's mostly when I'm in my parents cars going to get something that's too big to fit in a Reatta. Or when I'm on vacation with my parents or something. :o;)