1916 Buick D-45 Clutch Woes

cgrocen

Hello everyone,

I thought that you all might like to see some photos of the car now that the clutch job is complete.

Thank you to all who offered advice, it was great to have the support of all who contributed to this thread.

Best regards,

Chris

dsc02412.jpg

dsc02413.jpg

dsc02414.jpg

dsc02418.jpg

dsc02415.jpg

dsc02416.jpg

dsc02417.jpg

dsc02419.jpg

dsc02420.jpg

dsc02434.jpg

dsc02435.jpg

I read with great interest on the description of how to reline a clutch. The pictures will be great help when the time comes. I have a 1916 Buick D45 but it may be awhile before I get to relining the clutch if needed.

I noted that you purchased a 1919 copy of "Automobile Repairing Made Easy". It is always nice to have an original manual. One can get a 1920, 1918, and 1917 version of this report on line. Try below website and you will see a number of versions plus several other manuals that may be of interest. One can also get various versions of Dyke's Manuals on line. The cost is free. Google does the digitizing of the manuals. If below does not work, just do a Google search on "Automobile Repairing Made Easy". Below was used with Firefox, thus may have to do a separate search by title.

automobile repairing made easy - Google Search

TJDV