1984 BMW 633 CSi

Vila

I am looking for a photograph of the Emissions Sticker for a 1984 BMW 633 CSi to make a copy for my 633. The sticker says "533i, 633 CSi, 733 - U.S. 84/50 - STATES" on the top line with a black BMW logo in the upper left corner.

The sticker is approximately 3 x 5 inches and black with white lettering. It is mounted on the right front inner fender just above the coil. I am trying to reproduce one for my car and two small sections are missing behind the Engine Family and Transmission.

I can only read what looks like ???2V5FAB6 for the Engine Family and for the Transmisson the last part says ???ITOM.

A complete photo of the sticker would be helpful to verify the remainder of the sticker contents, thanks.

Visit my website at: Bob's Vintage Cars

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

Edited by Vila (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

A lot of readers, but no answer!

After 3 months of searching the internet, I found a perfect example from a series of photos taken for a 1984 633 being sold on ebay.

Turns out the transmission should say MAN/AUTOM. and the engine series says EMB3,2V5FAB6.

Now I can look for the material needed to make a new one and print it out on the computer.

Vila

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 41_packard

You could go to your local Office Max and buy a package of label paper. You can get full sheets for making your sticker.

I make copies of original lube stickers to be placed on the front door frame of old cars and sell them on ebay.

• 3 weeks later...

31_ packard

Any experience with the "Laser Jet printable white vinyl labels" rather than the paper ones?

The original label was vinyl and since the entire 3" x 5" ish label is black with only white letters I was thinking of going with the vinyl labels.

I found them at: SALE on Vinyl Labels, Waterproof Labels & Durable Labels

Visit my website at: Bob's Vintage Cars

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the "40 Weather Proof Half Sheet Vinyl..." found at the link in my previous posting.

The artwork looked perfect on my home computer and I then sent it to work to print on a laser printer. The results were a perfect mat finished label that I then trimmed off with a paper cutter.

One issue, don't run more than two vinyl sheets through the copy machine at a time as it will put a image on the next few paper copies you print. I printed 3 sheets and had to run 10 sheets of paper though the machine to clear the image which was a 3 x 5" entirely black graphic with white writing.

I am now making a reproduction of the original battery label.

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi