Met a couple of nice guys yesterday

NCReatta

Down here in Charlotte, NC at the Auto Fair this weekend. And guess who walked up to me and addressed me by name (that was weird, considering I've never met them before..)

Jim Finn and Ed Farnell! After the fact, I was thinking it would've been pretty cool to take a picture of me and them and my convertible, but oh well... Hindsight is 20/20 you know.

Dern..

It was nice meeting them, two really nice guys if you've never met them. :D

Thanks Jim and Ed,

Marck,

I was going to post something similar about it was a pleasure to meet you also. I hadn't yet because I have been trying to keep up with my emails from my Iphone and that takes me forever to type out messages. This morning I got back from church before Ed is back from his church so I had an oportunity to use his computer.

As we came upon your car and you just happened to be in front of it, I knew right away it had to be you so when I addressed you by name I figured I had about a 99% chance of being right. :)

You have a very nice car there and it was a pleasure also for Ed and I to meet you and your grandfather. Good car guys.

Jim

I think it is great that you guys got together, I wish that I could have been there but that's life. Its only a couple of thousand miles from here. I am sure that there was a lot of learnin going on.

Have a good time

Chuck STUCK IN KANSAS

AT THE END OF THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD