1914 Grant Parts

Guest Historynut

Guest noncompos

Have you determined if Grants mechanical/electrical etc parts were built in-house or were acquired from outside sources (as most cars were then)???

Perhaps if you advised what you know about the car we could better help you.

D'you have any part of an engine left at all???

Grant built trucks, too; have you been looking for any Grant owners (usually your best sources for info/parts suggestions) on the old-truck sites??

More info will help get more helpful replies.

Guest Historynut

I already own a complete 14 Roadster....However I also have an extra frame, front end, reareand, Steering column, springs & that such. After doing a little research I found early newspaper articles that said they were considering building a "M" chassis wooden body pickup. So I thought that if any parts were still laying around it might be fun to build up an example or a racecar like many were converted to.

Guest noncompos

Historynut: What's the engine in your complete roadster?? Cont'l "O" or "U"?? Seems like most likely choice, unless they were already using Walters. Many thxx for any info. Bud

Guest Historynut

If you are interested in the Grant Motor Company, join us on facebook. Just type a search for Grant Motor Company or 1914 Grant. You will find it. :0)