looking for info on 1928 Presisent

Guest maudsley

Guest maudsley

So where would I go to find out info re a 1928 President? I have aquired one and would like to find out some more if possible. I thank you all for your consideration.

Guest maudsley

Literature about body, engine, and what accessories were available, and decoding the serial number, things of that nature. Luckily all the pieces to the car are there,.... I think. I'm hoping that if numbers can determine the originality of the engine, to know that stuff too.

Guest stude8

I have the 1928 full product line brochure scanned but the files are way too large to attach in this forum, I reduced file sizes on Pg 11, 12 & 30 to show factory info about the President models. There was a Antique Studebaker Club publication in 1973 by founder Bill Cannon titled "This Is A Studebaker Year Vol 3, the Pre-War Presidents". If you can find a copy on Ebay or other source it is the very complete data source on serial numbers, engine numbers and production quantities from 1927 th 1942 contained on 28 pages. There are also other larger history books that cover the complete Studebaker product lines.

Stude8

post-31139-143138489696_thumb.jpg

post-31139-1431384897_thumb.jpg

post-31139-143138489704_thumb.jpg