57 parts car

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The car has been inaccessable for awhile,but with the snow about gone,we hope to be able to strip it soon.The back bumper is poor.We have no idea the condition of the transmission at this time.The back glasses will be availabe about any time. To the transmission inquirer,what does your unit need? I have a unit that came out of a 56,and about all the inner parts will work. Thank you all for your interest

• 2 weeks later...

We have the back glass The transmission is still in the car,Would like to sell all the had-to-get stick shift items in one unit,but will probably sell separately if necessary.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

looking for front bumper ends. the large section and possibly the grill. What condition are they and how much?<BR>d426@hotmail.com

To the two who just inquired,ALL the appearance parts are gone,no external items left.As to the bell-housing,the 322's are all by themselves, essentially nothing from a 364 will fit,As to your putting a 56 engine in your 54,you will have a little problem with heater hoses, but all else will be easy. Ralph (62 years of working on Buicks)

I'm putting a '56 322 in mt '54--it's a bolt in. I'm interested in a flywheel, bellhousing, blutch fork, and the trans.<BR>Thanks,<BR>-Brad

Thanks for the tip, Ralph.<BR>I'm making a mild, period-correct Kustom: spiffed up engine, aluminum vavle covers and valley pan, etc.<BR>I'm keeping the '54 Thermostat housing because the heater hose is on the side, rather than right behind the water neck and is therefore a cleaner appearance.<BR>One thing I am doing is putting on a later 401 aluminum timing chain cover and water pump housing--it looks better, the water pumps are readily available, and the fuel pump is cheaper and also not the dual-action job.<BR>You don't have any hot-rod Nail Head parts on hand by chance?<BR>Thanks,<BR>-Brad

Ralph, does the engine have a two bbl or 4bbl? I have a 2bbl but its not the correct carb, so dont have the throttle-start or the down-shift rod. what would you take for the 2bbl or the 4bbl and manifold. I understand it now has std shift but you also have the dynaflow - do you have the down-shift rod avail (the carb section)? I also need the breather down-tube and the radiator top crossmember/support. My E-mail: RM1Stoneusnret@aol.com<BR>Thanks - PS: need a spare 15in wheel too!

We have WHEELS! Could you use more? The gentleman who has these parts stored will ge ahold of you on the web and arrange to take care of you on all the items you asked about. Ralph Crisp BCA 2399