1964 convertible for parts

parting out a 1964 buick special convertible at this time it has a new top.selling with frame.its all their but rear seat.it has the 300 engine with alumminum heads and intake/4v carb/three speed man trans.260 HP/compaired to 300 2v With 210 HP let me know if their is any thing you nead. Thanks ,,Mike

Hi,<P>I am a new member(#38227)..I was looking for the lock knobs and ferrules(little round piece that lock knob goes through)do you have those?<P>Rich

One of the items I am looking for may be a long shot, but who knows. Need the metal cover the turn signal switch goes into on the steering column for the BPC switch. There are 2 types of covers, one for a delco guide switch and one for the BPC switch. The easiest way to tell the difference is the guide switch is all plastic and the BPC has a metal base. Only a 64 piece will work, 65-66 is different. If you have the right one, let me know.<BR>Also, if it has the deluxe steering wheel, I may be interested if it is repairable and not too bad a condition. <BR>Thanks,<BR>Mark

Hey, I have a considerably long list of things I could use for my 64 Skylark convertible. If you could send me your email address or any other contact information, I would like to send you a list. Thanks - Adam (AJPrengler@hotmail.com)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...