Buick 59

Guest bshopov

Guest bshopov

Hello Everybody

I'm new in your forum. My name is Bogdan. I'm live in Bulgaria, Europe.

Now I restorate Buick Lesabre 59.

So can anyone help me when I can buy used parts for Lesabre 59

I need seats - front and rear, also I need the gear level, also moldings and other parts. Can anyonehelp me with advice where I can find Buick 59 which is parting out, or maybe Junkyard which sel parts for Buick 59

Thank you everybody

Regards

Bogdan,

Try Wheatbelt Auto Parts in Oklahoma. Wheatbelt Buick

They have had a 1959 LeSabre sedan and were selling parts from it.

You should also join the Buick Club of America Buick Club of America - BCA - Welcome and get the magazine which has advertisements for parts. Good luck and let us know if we can help more.

The LeSabre has the 364 V-8 engine. The 364 engine is the same from 1958 though 1961, but some have 4-barrel carburetors; some have 2-barrel carburetors.

I have a 1959 Buick Electra, but the only parts I have are some extra 1959 Buick wheel covers.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Guest bshopov

Hello Pete Phillips

Thank you for information about Wheatbelt, I contact with them and now we talk about parts which I need.

But please tell me where can I find another such parts car

Is it important to become a member in BCA?

Thank you

post-73882-143138467041_thumb.jpg

post-73882-143138467045_thumb.jpg

Guest bshopov

Can anyone tell me is Lesabre produced without chrome moldings on the roof and upper side of the doors, or each model of Lesabre has chrome moldings on the roof and chrome side of the upper side of the doors

Thank you

The roof drip rail moulding and upper door mouldings were optional on the LeSabre 2-door sedans and 4-door sedans, so some have these, but most do not.

No, you do not have to join the Buick Club of America, but you might find a 1959 parts car sometime in the ads in the magazine, or you could place a "car wanted" ad in the magazine.

Have you also checked the Buick-59.com - The 1959 Buick online resource website? It is devoted to the 1959 Buick. I'm surprised that some of those people have not responded here yet.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, Texas

Guest gunjeep444

It's a cool old doo wop song, Buick 59, by the Medallions. Check it out! Looks like you got a good car to work with.