1963 Chrysler Owners Manual and Service Booklet

I have for sale an original 1963 Chrysler Owner's Manual and Service Certificate booklet, printed in Canada for Chrysler Canada - which makes the set fairly rare. It covers the Windsor, Saratoga and New Yorker. The owner's manual is in average to above average condition with some minor scuffing. The Owners Service Certificate Booklet is in about the same condition and has some dealer's stamps on some of the coupons, and some of the coupons have been removed when the car was serviced. The car's VIN# is printed on the cover of the Service Booklet as well. Overall they make a nice set. The Owners Service Certificate booklet is printed in both English and French. The original selling dealer was Southern Motors Ltd., in Trail, BC Canada, and the original owner's name is in the booklet. The car was a 1963 New Yorker four door hardtop which was owned by a friend of mine in 1979. I drove the car myself a couple of times. He sold the car but kept the manuals and recently gave them to me to deal with. These would make an excellent addition to your collection, especially being the rare Canadian version of the manual and service booklet. I would like $25.00 for the pair, complete. Send me a PM if interested.

post-31403-143138464044_thumb.jpg

post-31403-143138464047_thumb.jpg

post-31403-143138464049_thumb.jpg

post-31403-143138464051_thumb.jpg

post-31403-143138464053_thumb.jpg

Edited by mopar380 (see edit history)