1928 Buick 54 C

• 22 years later...

Hi Bob here in Edmonton Alberta I see your old add here. I have a 28 Buick and I’m putting wire wheels on it. I need one more rear hub. Any chance you have extra parts. 

16 hours ago, BobPilkie said:

Hi Bob here in Edmonton Alberta I see your old add here. I have a 28 Buick and I’m putting wire wheels on it. I need one more rear hub. Any chance you have extra parts. 

Yes.  I mean it’s only been 23 years.  I was waiting on you.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol I have been looking at old adds .anything to do with 28 Buicks and especially the wire wheels. They are hard to find I have everything but one more rear hub. Somewhere someone will have one in there box of leftover parts. Do you still have old cars. And your Buick ?  I have a 31 Buick 8-91 and a 16 Buick D 45. And just recently bought a 28 master roadster. Thanks any for any help Bob 780 819 7404 

• Like 1

Bob, I will say those are some impressive pre war Buicks.  No I do not have what you need.  I assume that you are a BCA member, you might look in the Roster for other 1928 Master owners.  You might also inquire on the Pre War section here if you have not done so already