1929-1930 PACKARD TRUNK FOR SALE

mikewest

I have a decent trunk with the Packard logo on it.The chrome is nice on latches and all are present. The fabric is also presentible for a driver car. The inside is nice. No luggage. Price is $135.00 plus shipping. Mike 585 738 1541 email me your email to mwest729@aol.com and ill send you photos. I cant seem to load pics to this site.The error message says my pics are to large?? HELP? Mike West Livonia NY

Tom

Without seeing the dimensions, I'm almost certain that will fit your car. If you end up getting it, I'm sure there's some way we can get that transported across the country for you. If Mike brings it to Hershey, I could bring it back as far as Dayton. And someone else may be able to bring it back to your area, either direct or indirect.

Actually, UPS shipping is not all that expensive if you can send directly to a company as opposed to home.

The length is 36,height is 20 and width is 18. The chrome is acually very nice. I dont think the chrome would need replating unless you were going to install on a very high point car. Im firm on the $100 but free delivery to the Penn shows or DUNKIRK NY in the spring. 585 738 1541