Shot Shocks

Tony T.

Guest Butch91

Tony,

I just did this job a few days ago. I got mine from autozone online. If you search via the TC it may or may not come up as available. But, if you search as chrysler Lebaron, you will find the direct replacements, there are typically a few models to chose from. I am sure any auto parts place can get them for you. Not that hard to install the rear shocks as long as the bolts are not too frozen or stuck. Good Luck.

Guest StudeDude 01

Tony----Butch is absolutely correct re: the Lebaron cross reference. You can get the rear shocks @ Advance, Autozone, Rock Auto----whatever is the most convenient and the best deal for you. Brands include Gabriel, Monroe, KYB, etc. The top bolts can be the toughest----use spray lube and 6 point sockets only. Good luck.

Guest My TC Toy

When I replaced mine, the only problems were the top bolts. Like Butch91 said plenty of pen oil and short 6-point sockets. Not hard to tell that they were made to burn off the bolts, like most shops would do.

Great, thanks guys. I suspected the 'Baron parts would cross over, but was not sure if perhaps the rear axle geometry was different.

Unfortunately, it was the rusted out steel fuel line that got me under the car in the first place...don't suppose anyone has new pre-bent steel lines for these cars anymore? (I expect not, but it never hurts to ask...supply line rusted out at the rubber hose which goes to the tank/pump)

TT