Sarasoto Florida

You could wait for the registration info that is published in the Nov/Dec 2001 Antique Automobile, the official bi-monthly magazine of the AACA. And wait. And wait. And wait. Good Luck! rolleyes.gif" border="0

Good response to the gents queries.<P>Ted: Just a reminder. There was trouble with the printers this issue-around. Also, you must be made aware that they are sent Second Class Mail. First Class, in some cases, has taken forever since September 11. Imagine the priority that Second Class has.<P>Regards,<P>Peter J. rolleyes.gif" border="0

Tom:<P>If you are an AACA Judge, I can tell you that the Judges' Newsletter was mailed today with the registration forms for the Sarasota National Meet. This newsletter also contains registrations forms for National meets in Sunnyvale, CA and for Hiawassee, GA.

Old Jalopy:<P>My comments relate to registering for the Judges to judge at the Meet. The registration forms for registering your vehicle still must come from Hershey, after you request Meet info. That comes with your N-D issue of AA, which I have not yet received!

Peter -<BR>Let me remind you that late publication of the AA has happened more than once in the past. There is always an explanation or excuse. Coupled with the nature of USPS snail mail, one cannot rely on the AA being generally available within a tight time frame. frown.gif" border="0