tour information

rons49

Other than the presidents handbook for each chapter,where, on line, can a member locate the requirements to sponsor a tour? I would like to know what year vehicles can be limited, the amount of tour days expected,cash reserve needed for startup etc. It is listed in the handbook that I received years ago as chapter president, but I would think there should be some thing on line that chapters can refer to for discussion with their members.With this information, chapters(regions) can decide if they are willing and able to host a meet or tour and what vehicles will be limited, also what dates are available.

Other than the presidents handbook for each chapter,where, on line, can a member locate the requirements to sponsor a tour? I would like to know what year vehicles can be limited, the amount of tour days expected,cash reserve needed for startup etc. It is listed in the handbook that I received years ago as chapter president, but I would think there should be some thing on line that chapters can refer to for discussion with their members.With this information, chapters(regions) can decide if they are willing and able to host a meet or tour and what vehicles will be limited, also what dates are available.

Hopefully this will help you. It is the 2010 Policy and Procedure Manual. Go to section 4 and start there on page 45.

http://www.aaca.org/publications/pp/AACA%202010_Policy_and_Procedure_Manual.pdf

Hello, Ron.

You would be best served to contact Mr. Donald Barlup, VP of National Activities this year. pullman1914@aol.com

Don has vast experience with tours and meets. I worked with Don over the years in various AACA capacities and I assure you he will assist with sound advice.

As a member of the AACA I certainly want to extend my appreciation to you and your fellow members for the interest in being a host. The tours and meets are the keystone of the AACA.

Regards,

Peter J.