I've Been Asleep

Guest rcirilli

Guest rcirilli

Thanks for the feed back and you are right at least I search the ebay side. I will have to look at it from the other avenue. Thanks again.

Guest BruceW

I may be wrong.. but does it matter where you search?<P>For instance..if I search Ebay for "Model A Ford" and get the search results. Then if I click on a listing for a Western Auto Model A truck bank, it will likely be under the regular ebay. But if I click right under the bank listing for a Model A car for sale, the window that pops up with the car for sale has an Ebay Motors heading. This is done by doing one search without specifying Ebay Motors.

Bruce, If you are on eBay MOTORS and run a search for let's say "1931 Ford" you will only get the items on eBay MOTORS. If you run the sane "1931 Ford" search on core eBay you get BOTH eBay and eBay MOTORS listings. This is one of many problems that came about when eBay MOTORS was started. It is a seperate site, many think it may someday be sold off from the eBay home site.

Guest rcirilli

Thanks for that clarification. I have in actuality been using both and didn't realize I was getting different results. I only knew that sometimes I got Kruse items but just figured Kruse used Ebay.

Guest BruceW

1937hd45 <P>I always went in through the regular Ebay site so I did not know the circumstances you explained could happen.<P>Thanks for making the circumstances clear. smile.gif" border="0