Greetings from new member!

Guest De Soto Frank

Guest De Soto Frank

Hi y'all!<P>Got here from the "Stovebolt Page".<P>Glad to see that the "wellspring" of Antique Auto-dom is "on-line".<P>It's great to have the opportunity to exchange thoughts, ideas, knowledge, woes etc. with other enthusiasts!<P>Happy New Year to all!

Hey Frank,<P>Welcome to the AACA DF family! grin.gif" border="0 I am not one of the veteran members here but, after checking my e-mail, this is the next place I go. Though I have not yet met any DF'rs in person, I consider many of them as friends. I hope to meet some of them in Philly in February and be able to associate a face and personality with the names.<P>I'm sure that you, like I, will enjoy the discussions found here and will check in and post often! smile.gif" border="0 <P>Welcome aboard... grin.gif" border="0

Frank, welcome to the DF and hope you become a DFer (frequent user and contributor). You won't find a more entertaining and educational group - and sometime we talk about old vehicles.<P>Ron and Frank, if you are making an appearance at Philly, don't forget the DFer lunch at St. George Friday. We'll try to beat the crowd by meeting around 11:30. Otherwise many of us will be near the space in the trade show area. Father Ron wink.gif" border="0

Guest BruceW

Welcome Frank!<P>I have been a DFer since almost the beginning and I am sure you will enjoy it here! <P>Hope that you can make it to Philly!<P>Happy Antique Motoring!

Glad to hear from you, Frank. It takes a lot of courage to venture into this DF, and you've already taken that first step.<P>Don't be afraid to speak your mind, and don't take what anyone else says too personally, and you'll fit right in!<P>For the record, we ARE going to go to Philadelphia this year after all. See you all there -- weather permitting. (We're driving in from Wisconsin.)<P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Welcome, stay a while and ask questions, make comments. We do not have the market cornered on give and take.