Jump to content

Push Pull valve stem cover


Recommended Posts

I am getting ready for Hershey and I am trying to figure out what, if any car, some valve stem covers that I have are correct for. I have six of them, so I think they might be appropriate for a Dual Side Mount car of the 20's or 30's. They are larger than the valve stem covers for my Model A Ford, so I am guessing they would be for a substantially larger car of that era. They are approximately 1 inch diameter at the base and they are approximately 3 inches tall. They are labeled "Push Pull" and "Pat Pend" on the top. The push-pull feature allows you to extend them from about 3 inches or collapse them to about 2.75 inches in length. Anybody got any idea about what car these might fit?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...