My 1900-10 parts for sale will be in Hershey space CN 11

George Albright

Dear Friends I will park my truck in Hershey space CN 11 from Tues. until 4 PM or so Thurs when I return to Fla. I am bringing for sale so far my 1900-1904 Curved Dash Olds clone engine,a set of four 1900-05 wire wheels and hubs for 28 inch tires. they might work on a CDO or any early steam gas or electric car. Also bringing my set of four Midgley 30 x 3 wheels and new ww tires off of a 1905 Cadillac. Finally bringing a circa 1900-08 planetary transmission. Go back thru this forum and the General buy-sell forum to see photos of my other items,which I posted in last 10 days.I leave next Sunday,and will load the truck next Thursday,so get your requests to me ASAP. See you there! George albright,Ocala,Fla. cell 352 843 1624 email gnalbright@gmail.com

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Friends The CDO clone engine and planetary trans. were sold at Hershey. The CDO,etc. wire wheels,the 1905 Midgley 30 x 3 wheels,1898-1904 dual chain drive rear axle,1904 De Dion Bouton 6 HP engine,the 1906-08 Orient Buckboard crankcase etc. still available,and just posted on Ebay under Ebay seller Invision2000. Also search word in the title of several items is horseless. George Albright email gnalbright@gmail.com cell 352 843 1624