4 Maserati TCs for sale

tbenvie

Health and finances forces sale-Lost my storage and can no longer work on these cars.

89 TC yellow with ginger interior. Maserati 4 cyl and 5 speed. 121,000 miles-just spent $800 on new fuel pump and other items. Brakes have been worked on recently. Clear portholes. Interior worn but not ripped up, except armrest which has a black leather cover, poorly done over it. Checked body on lift and there is no rust. Would pass Mass state inspection. Clean title. Plaque number 205. Comes with 89 yellow/ginger parts car. 4 cyl turbo auto. better interior, complete except aluminum rear bumper and passenger window. Turns over but doesn't run-never checked to find out why. $4000 for both-strip theparts car here if you want.

89 TC yellow/ginger 24,000 miles. Bought from original owner. Except for a small puncture type hole in the driver's seat this car still looks like a new car. $4000.

90 TC White/black. 6 cyl auto. Decent interior and body except small rust hole in front of left rear tire. Bought from original owner. Tons of new parts to include complete top end of engine done over. $2500.

Buy all 4 for $9000.

Also have 5 Reatta converts, 3 coupes, and 8 Allantes (one of each year, 2 89s). My arthritis is now bad enough where I had to buy a remote start for my truck as it is too hard to turn a key, and I no longer have storage space.