SOMTIMES IT'S FUN!!!!!!!!

RICK YOUNG

Just when you thought you'd heard the last of Jewell, Iowa.....and it may be getting old.

The Cruise to Jewell Night featuring the Buick Club of America has been nominated for;

"TOP TOURISM EVENT OF IOWA "

There are 5 nominations.

I was just notified last night. Apparently, you all made a great impresion on the people of Iowa.

Guest 4 bufords

don't know about anyone else but i really enjoyed the night in jewell.thoufgt it was awesome.except the band stopped too soon 4 bufords from ct

Guest wildcat465

Sometimes it's fun? From the time I had in Jewell, I would have guessed it's ALWAYS fun.

As long as you are someone who is into that fun thing anyhow.

Just when you thought you'd heard the last of Jewell, Iowa.....and it may be getting old.

The Cruise to Jewell Night featuring the Buick Club of America has been nominated for;

"TOP TOURISM EVENT OF IOWA "

There are 5 nominations.

I was just notified last night. Apparently, you all made a great impresion on the people of Iowa.

Hey now that is really cool, I was a great time and I was sorry it was over. Good food, good friends, good music, good cars, great town. Thats life in the slow lane LETS DO IT AGAIN

Let us know who the winner is

Chuck

There's another story involved. I get calls frequently with questions about Buicks. So why do they think I know??????

One guy called the week of the National and wanted me to make him hotel reservations as the Gateway was full. And so on .........

Well the other day I missed a call and played phone tag.

We finally connected and found out it was a well known collector ( whom I won't divulge) . A very nice gentleman who was looking for a Hawkeye member's phone #.

Followed by a nice conversation.

So..."Sometime it's fun".