build sheets?

Guest classof1995

What do you mean by "reproduce build sheets"? If you are looking to find a record of the original build sheet for an Oldsmobile (the way Pontiac Historical Services does), that info unfortunately does not exist for Oldsmobiles. If you are looking for blank sheets, I have to ask why? Build sheets for Oldsmobiles (especially rare and valuable ones) are very hard to come by and thus add to the value of the car. "Restorers" who load up with options not originally installed on the car like to "justify" this with a reproduction build sheet. If you have the original one, preserve it and scan it into the computer for future reference. If you are trying to create one that didn't exist, there's no legitimate reason to do that.

Guest classof1995

No no...not trying to make something up. Mine fell apart into a million pieces so I thought it would be a cool detail if I could put a repro back into the same spot I found my original. I read of people doing this on other cars for the restoration so I thought the pics would be really cool even if no one ever saw it. Don't want to offend anybody..I'm big on details thats all. To many cars out there that have undercoating and black spray bomb restos ya know. Saw a 66 Nova the other day on a lift that must of had a a gallon of undercoating on the floors but a pretty paint job and interior and the guy wanted 30Gs.