'76 Olds 98 regency

Guest autos11579

Guest autos11579

Does anyone have any information on where I can obtain the proper exhaust manifolds for my '76 Olds 98 Regency? It has a 455 engine. Thanks, John

1975 or 1976 455 single exhaust engines in any chassis except Toronado will work- Cutlass, 88 or 98. Any 71-76 455 single exhaust left manifold will work. The outlet angle on the RH is why you're limited to 75-76 there.

If your area isn't anal about emissions equipment on older cars, you can use 1971-74 factory dual exhaust manifolds, get a 71-74 88-98 transmission crossmember, and convert to full true dual exhaust.

Guest autos11579

Glenn, thanks for the information. I'm getting an education from this car. With only 47,000 miles and just out after 20+ years of storage it's fighting back now that it's being driven regularly. All new hoses, belts, tires...the list of needs is long and keeps growing. The right manifold is cracked so the car is a little loud until it warms up. Fortunately I think I've located a used manifold. That's just it's latest issue. The car is in great original conditon though and somehow I'll figure it out. Again, thanks for the information. John

• 11 months later...
Guest 75NINETYEIGHT

I looking for door panels for a 1975 98 Olds 2drCpe. Thanks

75ninetyeight

Arthur Davis

Tulsa, Ok

Arthur, if you're talking about the armrest and lower section, they make ABS plastic toppers for them. I bought a front pair for my 76 off ebay a few years back. They'll have to be painted to match your interior and the bright trim and carpet transferred from the originals, but they will solve the cracked-up armrest problem.