48 linc cont carpet

Guest raywilks

Guest raywilks

i need a complete carpet set, front, rear and trunk, for 48 cont coupe. i do not need the balance of the upholstery kit now.

anybody have good luck with a particular vendor?

any suggestions appreciated!!! thanks, raywilks3430@msn.com, 407-422-1018, orlando, fla.

Look at the "SOURCES" for KEPICH Exhaust. Call their number and talk to the lady there . She is very accomodating. She will send you samples to match what you have. She did my entire interior for my '48 LC coupe. Glenn Lorei b6vt

Guest raywilks

many thanks!!!i will call her on monday. i had hoped to get contacts for more than one, just to compare others experience. i appreciate your efforte, ray wilks 407-422-1018, orlando, fla.

Ray: You might also check with Miki Pease at Narragansett Restorations (see their catalog under Sources on the LZOC web page-page 17. They offer rug kit for $675..call for color sample. Great people. Also print their catalog for future reference for needed parts.

Guest raywilks

john, many thanks!! i have bought a few pieces from them over the last 3 years. i will check that out, thanks.