1928 Lincoln L - Sport Phaeton

Guest spivakr

Guest spivakr

This 1928 Lincoln L Model Phaeton has been lovingly restored since its discovery in Argentina in 1972, with most work completed in the 1970’s-1980’s. The interior has leather-upholstered front/back bench seats and an inclined carpeted foot rest. Along the back of the front seat are two mahogany glove compartments with nickel trim; between them is a courtesy light and cigar lighter, with a robe rail extending from side to side. Honduran mahogany running boards with aluminum step plates run along the exterior sides. The body is aluminum over wood, designed by Locke. 90-horsepower 384-cubic inch aluminum-block V8 with original design updraft carburetor. Beautiful two-tone turquoise and black finish with exquisite nickel plating on virtually every external metal surface. This car has been garage-kept and is in good condition, motor starts and runs and the car is drivable.

Selling for $60,000. This is my father's car. Contact me with any questions; I'll do my best to get the answers for you; spivakr@aol.com. An article about my father and his car was printed in the Washington Times newspaper. To see article and photos, click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spivakr<

Guest spivakr

Thanks for the comment!

My father was a foreign service officer. When we changed posts in Central America, we drove this car from Honduras to Guatemala...up and down the mountains. What a trip!