2012 AGNM

Guest windjamer

Guest windjamer
:) Sorry if it was previously posted, is there any truth to the rumor that the 2012 AGNM will be in Scranton PA.?

The following was posted in a thread I started in 2009 on this subject.

..from Hulon McCraw, Vice President of Activities!

Upcoming Grand National Meets;

2011 AGNM is in Santa Rosa, CA

2012 AGNM is in Moline , IL

2013 AGNM Dual is in Shelbyville, TN

As I mentioned earlier, all schedules are subject to change, so monitor the AACA Magazine or this web site.

Thanks,

Wayne

Unless plans/locations have changed, the 2012 was scheduled to be held in Moline, IL. I am WAY behind in reading my AACA Magazines. Does the current issue have any AACA Meets listed for 2012? Probably too early to be listing 2012. IIRC, there were still some openings for meets in 2011 last time I checked.

Remember the following standard info applies to future meet schedules as has been pointed out to me in the past:

- Dates and locations are subject to change

- When the AACA Board Finalizes a Meet then it's date is made public

- Meet Dates are published in the AACA Magazine

- etc., etc., etc...

BTW, last I heard there were unconfirmed reports that an AACA National Meet is scheduled to be held in my hometown here in Eastern Pennsylvania in 2012. If that rumor turns out to be true I am really looking forward to that meet. Since nothing official has been published by AACA Officers on this site or in the AACA Magazine we will just have to wait patiently for more details on that event as well.

Edited by charlier (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Art Griffin

On the 2012 schedule, our Cape Canaveral Region will be hosting the National Winter Meet in Melbourne, FL in mid-March, with Show Day on Saturday March 17th. Details of the meet will be released sometime next year.

Art Griffin

Meet Chairman, 2012 National Winter Meet

PS. Although we hosted a dual meet (AGNM & Nat'l) in 2008, our meet in 2012 will be a single meet.