need fenders

foxhole

Guest DodgeKCL

I'm in Canada also with a 1935 1/2 ton chassis. The front fenders are the same as a 1933 Dodge DP car but the rear are unique to the trucks. I never did find any rears and finally spent a small fortune in having mine rebuilt. You can get them in fibreglas from several sources in the U.S. But original steel ones are impossible to find because everybody has the same problem and holds on to ANYTHING they have,no matter how crappy, knowing the problem with finding anything else.

Guest DodgeKCL

One of the best known is R+R Fiberglass Specialties of Cleveland Tenn. 426-476-2270 "Contact for a free catalog" They have been around for about 20 years that I know of and are advertised in club magazines that I belong to so I suspect you'll have no problem with them. Have never personally bought anything from them.

Guest cooperman5010

does anyone know about a dodge brothers flatbed truck I am looking to buy one that is in great shape wood metal everything but cannot find out enough about it to make a offer. it is a 1924 not pick up but flatbed

coop

• 1 month later...
Guest tuckyman

I bought a det of rear fenders from R&R. They look good but they don't match the original holes in the bed side and one is shorter than the other.

• 3 months later...
Guest Samster

I have the same truck and problem here in Belgium,

we wanted to roll metal ones ourselves, but need good photos or measures of an original set..

we also came across the fiberglass ones, and even thaught about buying those to copy them in metal. Reading this last posting makes us somewhat doubtfull?

greetings

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Richie09

page 236 Jan. 2011 Hemmings Motor News ad says they are going to do a run of metal reproduction rear fenders for '33-'35 Dodge trucks, ad says to call with questions 209-984-5858....let me know how this works out Richie

Guest Richie09

No web site mentioned but the only other pertinate info. is that they state that the production run will be for only 15 pairs., 8-10 week delivery time. They also say that they have been doing this for Dodge trucks for 30 years! So...if you do find out that they have a web site please post it! Mine is a '40 and some of these parts are hard to find too. Thanks

Guest DodgeKCL

I phoned the number and although they didn't pick up the 'message voice' said it was 'Dodge City Vintage'. This is the outfit that bought the late Al Smith's 'Ram Enterprises' in about 2004(?). He had a great catalog of repro stuff for 1933 Dodge cars and trucks. I bought several items from him and still have his catalog.

Mike and Christiane (I suspect that's her voice on the 'message') Northcutt are the owners. They are on the internet but their address is Vintage Dodge Vehicles and Parts,18583 Hwy. 108.PO box 1687,Jamestown Calif. 95327. (209) 984-5858.

They have been around for quite a while and I would have no problem dealing with them. I assume they want to know how many people are interested so they can set the price and quantity.

• 2 years later...
Guest Samster

sounds promessing, I do still need a driversside runningboard, and rear fenders that don't need work would still be an idea. Though living in Belgium is no gift for these deals. So the telephone won't immediately ring.

Guest Samster

those four would seriously interest me. I have a shipping adress in Laguna beach for the import and all.

will measure them up tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...