You've got to get a load of this ...

our51super

Just for fun you should follow this link to a 42 Buick being auctioned off on eBay.<BR> <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592429722" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592429722</A> <P>It looks like a #4 to a #5 car from the pictures but get a load of the price .... dreaming ... I'm always dreaming ...

E-bay is great for buying things you dont need for way too much money.<BR>There was a 49 Roadmaster Woodie on sale last week for 30 K unrestored.<BR>As I am in the middle of restoring a 50 at the moment, you will put at least that much into it and then be upside down when it is time to sell.<BR>Bill

If you want to see something even more humorous, check out the latest edition of Hemmings Motor News and the guy that is asking $2,000,000 for an '82 Buick Regal T-Type

Any idea what I can get for the '50 Roadmaster (4-door coupe) I'm trying to sell?<BR>I took it to a show that turned out to be more like a flea market, I'm thinking of eBay! 57K miles, (sat from 69-96) - it runs, solid body,few dents/scratches near hood, I paid too much ($4500), put $2K into chrome, $1k into transmission, nearly $1k misc (hoses, exahust, fuel/brake lines, gas tank, etc.). If I knew what I was doing and had more money to sink into it, I'd put the body on a newer car...! my listing is below (gift4Dad) or reply here. THanks!

Whoops - not a coupe! 4-door sedan. <BR>Forgot to say - I was asking $4500 or ??? <BR>My interior is not like the '42, it's original mohair but worn. I'm told coupes are worth a lot more than 4-door - and mine's plain black. It probably looks as good as that from a distance!