For Sale 55 Roadmaster

55 Roadmaster Everything completely rebuilt all mechanicals done all bodywork done, was going to be 2 tone w/Turquoise body and White top. Turquoise already done White needs to be sprayed only. All window frames and Vent frames rechromed. Good front and back windows with new rubber ready to install.New WWW tires (5).Just finish the paint, redo the interior and put it back together. Viola! You're ready to ride.$3,000.00 FIRM smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: Tony Smith ]

Guest COMPACTBC

What is the Model #?; body style? Did you read the message at the begining of this section? You will get better results if you follow the directions. Just my two cents worth. grin.gif" border="0

By process of elimination, I would say that this is a 4-dr sedan.<BR>--Roadmasters in 1955 were available in a 4-dr sedan, 2-dr hdtp, and a convertible.<BR>Judging by the asking price of the car, it is most likely not a convertible.<BR>Since the 2-dr hardtop did not use chrome window frames, and the seller stated that the window frames were re-chromed, this car must be a 4-dr sedan.<BR>AK Buickman, BCA #1955

Fireball V8 is correct about the 2-dr hardtop and convertible door and quarter glass having a chrome frame on the edges. The 4-dr sedan does not used chrome window frames.<BR>I was referring to the 4-dr sedan interior chrome window reveal moldings, calling them "frames." I probably should have used the terminology of the parts correctly. <BR>AK Buickman...........

Soooo.... do you have any photo's? You said all mechanicals re-done... does that mean everything re-built or just enough done so it runs? How many miles? Photo's can answer or help limit qustions to more specifics.